SERVICE INDUSTRY MANAGEMENT (SIM)
(This is 1 Year Diploma program covers aspects related to overall Airport Management. It covers aspects such as Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Training, Ground staff training, air ticketing, Retail Management, Travel and Tourism Management etc.
Students who have passed 10+2 graduate in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science)grad are eligible to pursue/ Join this course.)
Course duration- 12 months.
Timings – 2 hours in a day, 4 days a week
Min. 10+2 in any stream, Age- Above 17 years and up to 32 years
- PROFESSIONAL GROOMING & PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS ENHANCEMENT (Verbal & Written)
- AVIATION AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- AIR-HOSTESS TRAINING/CABIN CREW TRAINING
- RETAIL MANAGEMENT
- TRAVEL & TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- GUEST LECTURES
- INTERVIEW SKILLS & MOCK INTERVIEWS
- HANDLING OF DIFFICULT SITUATIONS DURING INTERVIEW & ON JOB
- 100 % SUPPORT FOR JOB INTERVIEWS AND PLACEMENT
- ADMISSIONS ONLY ON BEHALF OF INTERVIEW
Job Oriented Diploma Course in SERVICE INDUSTRY MANAGEMENT (SIM )
- Free Industrial Tour
- Airport Visit
- CRS A computer reservations system or central reservation system (CRS) offers real time inventory to travel agents. It can store and retrieve information and conduct transactions related to air travel, hotels, car rental.
- Campus to corporate training which prepares students to thrive in the professional world.
- Excel Training.
- Plan efficient customer itineraries using polished geography skills Learn Destination across the globe and create experiences your customers expect.