DIPLOMA IN TRAVEL & TOURISM MANAGEMENT
The Advance diploma course identifies the role and responsibilities of travel management and provides a framework for future development.
The course equips you with a wide range of subjects integrated with internships to prepare you for the industry whether travel, tourism, aviation and hospitality sector.
The Course is designed to appeal to students who seek industry recognized qualification in Travel and Tourism Course offers excellent job opportunities in airlines, travel agencies, tour operating companies, cruise tourism department etc.
Program provides students the advanced skills they need to deliver excellence in leadership, It provides a core combination of hospitality and business curriculum. The curriculum the economic, social, and commercial philosophies of tourism and travel, and includes all aspects of hospitality.
Eligibility: Any 12th Students or appearing for 12th eligible to apply.
Course Duration: 6 months
Timings – 2 hours in a day, 4 days a week
- World geography.
- Communication and customer service skills.
- Travel and transportation planning.
- Understanding Aviation, Travel & Tourism
- Provide, promote and facilitate travelers with available services both from airline and travel agency perspective
- Industry rules & regulations
- Plan travel itineraries
- Sell Air travel, car rental, hotel accommodation, cruises and pre-packaged tour products
- Provide good customer service and retain customer loyalty
- Get well versed with Global Distribution System (GDS)
Certification: Job Oriented Course in Travel & Tourism Management
- CRS Training (Amadeus)
- CRS A computer reservations system or central reservation system (CRS) offers real time inventory to travel agents. It can store and retrieve information and conduct transactions related to air travel, hotels, car rental.
- Campus to corporate training which prepares students to thrive in the professional world.
- Excel Training.
- Multiple Global certifications from the Industry Leaders.
- Plan efficient customer itineraries using polished geography skills Learn Destination across the globe and create experiences your customers expect.