(This is 1 Year Diploma program covers aspects related to overall Airport Management. It covers aspects such as Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Training, Ground staff training, air ticketing, Retail Management, Travel and Tourism Management etc.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION:-
Students who have passed 10+2 in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science) are eligible to pursue/ Join this course
Age- Above 17 years and up to 32 years
Course duration- 12 months.
Timings – 2 hours in a day, 4 days a week
- PROFESSIONAL GROOMING & PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS ENHANCEMENT (Verbal & Written)
- AVIATION MANAGEMENT
- AIR-HOSTESS TRAINING/CABIN CREW TRAINING
- GROUND STAFF TRAINING
- TRAVEL & TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- INTERVIEW SKILLS & MOCK INTERVIEWS
- HANDLING OF DIFFICULT SITUATIONS DURING INTERVIEW & ON JOB
- JOINING DOCUMENTATION ASSISTANCE
- 100 % SUPPORT FOR JOB INTERVIEWS AND PLACEMENT
- ADMISSIONS ONLY ON BEHALF OF INTERVIEW
Job Oriented Diploma Course in AVIATION MANAGEMENT.
- Free Industrial Tour
- Airport Visit
- CRS A computer reservations system or central reservation system (CRS) offers real time inventory to travel agents. It can store and retrieve information and conduct transactions related to air travel, hotels, car rental.
- Campus to corporate training which prepares students to thrive in the professional world.
- Excel Training.
- Plan efficient customer itineraries using polished geography skills Learn Destination across the globe and create experiences your customers expect.